Welcome to http://studio-mpc.com/
Thank you for visiting our website. We, Studio-mpc.com (“we”, “our” or “us”), take your privacy seriously. We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you give us. We will comply with the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act and all applicable regulations.
When submitting request or question to the Website, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as name and email. If you do not provide us with this information, we will be unable to answer your request or question.
What Information Do We Collect About You?
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number..
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Google Analytics: when you use the Website, we use analytics services provided by Google (“Google Analytics”) which collect and process information about your actual location and other technical information about your visit. The information collected by Google Analytics includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)). Google Analytics use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Google with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. For more information on how Google Analytics uses this information, please see the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time). Please refer back to this Google site for any changes or updates to these terms and the information collected by Google Analytics from time to time.
How and Why We Collect Your Information?
As a general matter, you can browse the Website without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- When you make a request through “Contacts” menu;
- When you request information or assistance;
- In conjunction with investigations into any activity that may violate the law or the Website’s terms and conditions;
- When you communicate with us through the Website;
- When you provide user-generated content on any part of the Website that permits it;
- In conjunction with any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
When you interact with any Studio-mpc.com page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, or Pinterest, or when you use your social media account or credentials to log in to the Website, we may also collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or through that account, including your account ID or “handle.”
How Do We Use Your Information?
Our primary reason for collecting your information is to personalize your visits to the Website, to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to notify you about changes to our organization and services. In addition, we use your personal information in the following ways:
- For editorial purposes;
- Responding to your inquiries;
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies;
- Personalizing content and experiences on our Website, including providing you with recommendations based on your preferences;
- Optimizing or improving our services and operations;
- Research and development;
- Verifying your account and account activities;
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Performing statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website and their usage patterns; and
- Managing our organization.
Where We Store Your Information
We won't retain your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Studio-mpc.com is committed to applying the highest standards of ethical and lawful practices in all our operations and is dedicated to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our Website. Except as set out below, we will not sell, give away, or permit anyone outside the Foundation to use or access your personal information.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties, including: (i) analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website. These third parties are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of any personal information collected from the Website. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing, or altering this information in any way other than to provide the requested services to us.
We will disclose your personal information in the cases and under the conditions prescribed by law.
You have the right at any time to access the information held about you. If you would like to make such a subject access request, please send us an email to: email@example.com with the words “Subject Access Request” in the subject line.
You are also able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of any recorded personal information that we hold about you and have it amended as appropriate, upon written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org